Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas








Well it's that time of year where we are all rushing around. For me it was finishing school myself for the year, lots of kinder parties and a graduation for Mitchell and of course there is the Christmas shopping. I've finally finished that and I have very few to buy for so my sympathies to those still going. Unfortunately I have left making my own cards to the last minute but I've finally finished them. I did two different types this year. One is a Star Card and thanks to Mandy from our stamp club for showing me how to do these. They look like a small tag but when you move the bead or button up the string and open it up you get a very cute star. If you would like the instructions for this card please email me anemarie@bigpond.net.au and I'll forward you a copy. The other is a general card using the Dashing DSP, Certainly Celery, Real Red and Very Vanilla Card stock. The tree is from the Season of Joy set and the 'Very Merry' is from the Short and Sweet set. I'm not sure if you can see in the photo but I used a cuttlebug to dry emboss spots on the very vanilla panel.

This will be my last post until Christmas so I wish you all Joy and Happiness. Have a great Christmas!

Anne-Marie

No comments: