Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All in the Family Birthday Card

It's my stepfathers birthday on Good Friday and he and my mum are taking Mitchell to Eildon on Thursday so I made a card for Mitchell to give to him. The stamp set is All in the Family, such a cute and versatile stamp set. The base card is Pumpkin Pie and the matting is Close to Cocoa, the ribbon is 5/8 Vanilla Grossgrain and the cute little star brad is from the Silver Hodge Podge. I stamped Mitchell and Woody in Stazon on Water Colour paper and coloured it in using water colour crayons and stamp pad inks. The sign was stamped using Short Order Alphabet on Very Vanilla card stock and I swished over it with my aqua painter to give it a kind of smudged look, brushed the edge along a stamp pad to define it and attached it to the card using dimensionals. Hope he likes it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Your stepfather should love it
-Chris