Monday, September 7, 2009

September Stamp Club - Spring Card

For this months stamp club we made a spring card. This card is suprisingly easy and has a great wow factor. Here are the two samples I made for the club.
The first card is made with a Night of Navy cardstock base. The Designer Series Paper is from Urban Oasis. The cute frame was done using the Scallop Edge punch and the flowers are punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. The greeting is from the Oval All stamp set that is available in the Spring Mini Catalogue until 30 November 2009.

For the base of this card I used some retired paper that was from a Simply Scrappin' kit. I stamped the tools from the Totally Tools set onto Whisper White card, coloured them in with markers and added Crystal Effects to give the handles a three dimensional look. The greeting is from the Wonderful Favourite set and I embossed it in silver onto Ruby Red card. I sent this card to my dad for fathers day.

No comments: