Friday, August 1, 2008

Spring Mini Catalogue

Hi All

Well it's the 1st of August, the day the new Spring Mini Catalogue starts. This catalogue is available until November 30 2008. If you would like to have a look at what's in this great little book, email me at anemarie@bigpond.net.au with your address and I'll post one out to you, or you can view it at http://www.stampinup.com.au/. It's got some lovely stamps and new designer papers in it, as well as lots of extras such as rub ons, die cuts and even a new punch. I love the Tart and Tangy set it's only $21.95 and has some lovely matching paper at $11.95. And the new Christmas stamps and papers are really pretty. One of my fellow Stampin' Up! consultants showed me a great basket to make for Christmas which I'll do in one of my classes so rembember to get in quick when that one is announced because places are limited.

No comments: