Sunday, August 10, 2008

Snow Globe


Here is the card I made for the birthday girl on Saturday. Sorry but the snow globe is from a retired set that is no longer available. I coloured it using watercolour crayons and a blender pen for the castle and Bashful Blue ink and an aqua painter for the glass itself, a bit hard to see on here. The 'Happy Birthday' is from the Pretty Princess set and the number 5 is from the Best Friends number set. The card colours are Elegent Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I used the scallop punch and a couple of circle punches and pierced holes in the scallop. The brads are some that I picked up at the Quilt and Craft show last month.

I did do a card for the birthday boy from todays party but it was late last night and I forgot to take a photo this morning.

1 comment: