Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Card


This is the first wedding card I have made. It's for one of the girls in our Stampin' Up! team. I like the colour combination, purely pomegranate, pretty in pink and whisper white. I'm not normally a pink person but the bride is so I thought I'd use it. The stamp set is called Hearts and Posies and is an old retired set. I probably shouldn't put cards made with retired sets on here but I liked how it came out. I used a cuttlebug for the dry embossing on the bottom. Thanks Helen for the use of your cuttlebug.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That is so pretty! Love the colours together

-Chris

dawn said...

i like the colours you've used it looks great.

helenS said...

Just gorgeous!!

kazy2004 said...

that is goegeous AM, the cuttlebug is very effective too.
Cheers Karen