Friday, May 29, 2009

Andrea's visit

Hi all

It's been a while since I've posted but I have a good excuse. My girlfriend Andrea came to visit me from England and we spent 3 weeks being tourists. We had a wonderful time and as a local I was surprised how much we have to offer in Victoria. It had been a very long time since I had visited some of our wonderful attractions and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. In the time she was here we managed to visit St Kilda Esplanade market and Luna Park, Healseville Sanctuary, William Ricketts sanctuary, Melbourne city of course, Penguin Parade at Philip Island, Mornington Peninsula where Andrea went horse riding on the beach and we even went to Sydney for the day! The photo is of Andrea hand feeding the birds at Grants picnic ground in the Dandenongs.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those cockatoos look kind of threatening *g* "give us the seed and no one gets hurt"
-Chris