Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tri Fold Card for Chris


It was Chris's birthday a couple of weeks ago and I had a go at doing a tri fold card for her. The colours on the picture aren't showing quite true but they are Real Red, Cameo Coral and Green Galore for the leaves. The stamp set I used is Petal Pizzazz, one that I just had to have when the new catalogue came out. The card base is Cameo Coral and the paper I used is from the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper pack.
Sometimes it's difficult to get an idea of the designer series papers from the catalogue so our wonderful leader Gail Force 1 has made us all a sample book of each of the paper packs in the current catalogue, it's a much easier way to have a look at the papers before you choose. Feel free to contact me for a look if you are in the Berwick area.
Oh and by the way, we will be doing the Tri Fold Card at our stamp club get together on Wednesday 5th August. There are still a couple of places left if you are interested in joining. Send me an email to anemarie@bigpond.net.au

1 comment:

Chris said...

And may I say that I love it!
Thanks again dearie
-Chris